Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Home



So this is our home away from Fresno, for the time being. This is the house that I grew up in, where my mom and dad are still living. The top photo doesn't do the house justice as the covered patio is filled with our belongings (you can see that I have had to store my treadmill outside, but it's sure nice to run when it's cool out). The upper window to the right is my sister's old room, where Aaron and I are staying. The second picture is the back yard where all the fruit is. There is an apple tree, back left and directly to the right in the photo is the cherry tree that's older than my dad. The bushes are raspberries. You can't see them, but there also is a plum tree and three grapevines. We have had fresh fruit every day since we've been here. The apples will be ready to eat in a month or so. The third photo is my parent's side yard. Notice the beautiful Japanese Maple in the lower part of the photo. Yes, so like I said, this is our home for the time being. We are looking into moving into a cute little townhouse about two blocks away from my folks and five blocks away from Zoe's school. Hopefully I will get to go in soon and do some measurements to see what furniture will fit. I will post photos when I get them.

No comments: