Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fisher Price Music Box Record Player

Did anyone of you have one of these when you were little? This is Zoe playing on my Fisher Price Music Box Record Player that my sister and I played with when we were young. It has 4 of these thick plastic "records" that plays one song on each side. The orange one plays Au Clair De La Lune and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. The green one plays Hickory Dickory Dock and Edelweiss (which was my favorite when I was a little girl because it was in The Sound of Music). The blue one plays Jack and Jill and Humpty Dumpty. The light blue one plays London Bridge and Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone? My mom and I were trying to figure out how to get it ot work all day long. Did it need new batteries? Was it broken? We tried to unscrew the bottom and everything. Nothing worked. When my dad came home from work he looked at it and immediately figured out that all you had to do was turn the wind up knob on the front of the player and it would work. Geez! Like mother, like daughter! Thanks Dad!

No comments: