Monday, August 25, 2008

Still here!

Hello my friends! I'm sorry I haven't added any new posts recently. We don't have internet at our house yet, so the only time I can get online is at my mom and dad's or at Aaron's mom and dad's. We are doing well, lots of things have happened since Aaron officially moved up here, about 2 weeks ago now. I will post pictures of our place and pictures of a beach trip we just took as a family. Zoe starts 1st grade in one week! Her new school is amazing! I am getting a job working in a compounding pharmacy, no more pill pushing. :) Compounding entails more detailed work, basically cooking medication into ointments, creams, etc. Should be interesting. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work and but a little nervous about what life will look like when I don't get to be with Eve all day. I think I will miss her! But such is life. Aaron is starting work tomorrow for a construction company that a friend of ours up here works for. Right now it'll be just a labor job, but it will turn into something like a foreman position. He still has his application in at REI and is doing a roof for his parents neighbor in the next few weeks. Just like Aaron to have several irons in the fire, but that is just who he is. On a side note, I just finished reading The Shack. I highly recommend it. I don't want to say too much, just read it. Sorry that this update is so disjointed! :) Hopefully we will have the ability to have internet at home soon so there can be more pictures and updates. Hope you are all well!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love The Shack too! Ditto Margaret if you haven't read it, you should.

Sounds like life is going well for the Kellars. Aaron and I miss you and the girls dearly. We cannot wait to see you at the end of October.

Renee

margaretkellar said...

Can't wait to see you guys too! You're gonna love Portland!