Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A place to call home!

So here it is! The Parkside Apartments, where we will be living for now. Our townhouse is middle right (if you click on the picture, you can see Zoe standing on the front step). It is very cute! I will take more photos once we are officially in, on the 15th. I didn't want to take any today because the current tenant is still living there. This is the same complex my sister lives in. Her apartment is on the left hand side of the lawn, but you can't see it because I couldn't pan out far enough.

2 comments:

KORTNI GRAY said...

That's a cute set up they have. It has a big yard in the front that's cool, & your sister lives there even better. Does it have a playground or anything?

margaretkellar said...

There is a great park right behind those huge trees behind our building. It's the same park I grew up playing at, except they just completed a half million dollar renovation on the place so it is awesome! We go there almost every day!