Wednesday, September 10, 2008

update...a good one :)

Hello! Sorry to my friends who prefer to hear news over the phone, but I just had to put this on the blog because it's such a huge answer to prayer. I start my job on Monday! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for my pharmacy tech license to come in and it finally did yesterday! Thanks for all of your prayers over the last few months. Now it's Aaron's turn. He's signed up with a temp agency and submitted his resume to several businesses. We know that something great is coming just around the corner for him. :)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Just wanted to say I miss you guys. Glad to hear life is moving forward. Can't wait to see you at the end of October.

Renee

PS-- I have decided it is not an option, you need to get the internet... I miss your long update e-mails!

margaretkellar said...

I know! I think getting internet at home is just around the corner. Can't wait to see you guys!