Monday, September 29, 2008

The Table and a little Evie


Hello! Thought I'd just squeak in a little Evie! This picture was taken at Sea World just before her first birthday. Sorry the format is weird, just thought I'd try something a little different this time. Also just wanted to provide a link to our new church that we are attending so you all can see what we are up to and where we have been worshipping. It is http://www.thetablepdx.com/. We are enjoying getting to know old friends again and getting acquainted with who we are living life outside of the bubble of full-time ministry. It has been an interesting journey, these last few months, a journey that is has had it's ups and downs but also completely eye opening and full of some pretty interesting revelations...more on that later. :) Aaron and I are doing Northwest Passage (I will post more on this later) and we are excited (scared sometimes!) about where God will take us through this year. Also, we are getting a home phone with unlimited long distance in the next few days! Let me know if you want the number and I will send it to you privately.

1 comment:

KORTNI HAYES said...

Awe look at my Evie Stevie, I miss her so much. I miss you all dearly. I'm glad to hear you have started your new job, congratulations. That's awesome, I know it's got to be tough for you and the girls both, to have you gone during the day. Especially Eve because Zoe has school. Well I just wanted to stop by and show you all that I'm checking up on you. I would like your new home number, if you get a chance could you send them to me in a message on myspace or in my email. Also, I clicked on the link you provided for your new church, it looks like it's a very nice place to worship, and the people in the slide show look like wonderful people as well. I'm glad you guys are doing good, but I do miss you all very much. Tell everyone I said hello and kiss the girls for me. Take care.
Until next blog posting,
Kortni