Friday, April 17, 2009

Eve sayings...


So I'm sure all of you that are local have heard these by now, but I thought I would share some funny Eve quotes from the past few months.


Eve, "There goes an ambleeance (ambulance)!"

Zoe, "Eve, it's am-bu-lance."

Eve, "No Zoe, it's am-blee-ance."


When put in oshkosh overalls for the day, Eve, "Mom, get me out of these farm clothes!"


I layered her purple Cinderella tee over a pink long sleeve shirt, "I don't want to wear this! I look like a man!" (because daddy often dresses this way for work, except he doesn't wear pink or purple or has Cinderella on his shirt). :)


Zoe, "Grandpa, do you remember when you used to call me "Boo" when I was little?" (from Monsters Inc).

Grandpa, "Yup."

Eve (from a different part of the room), "Do you remember when you used to call me screwdriver?" ( I think she might have meant Evie Stevie?)


One day she went and stood by the door and said, "Mom, we've Got to go." (Imagine hand on hip, accent on the word got).

Me, "Where?"

Eve, quite impatiently, "To the library, let's go!" (so not terribly funny, it was just how she said it.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I did laugh out loud about the screwdriver comment. I miss Evie Stevie!!!!! (And the rest of you too).

canaanamama said...

oh, she is so funny! i miss her unique little voice, and i hope you guys can come visit sometime soon. maybe for summer swim lessons?!? ;) thanks for sharing...i love peeking in on your lives from so far away!